Climate of Mexico City, Mexico Average Weather
- Mexico City, mexico, 19°23'N, 99°10'W, 2309 m (7575 ft)
- Mexico City has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with dry winters, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cwa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Mexico City is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 16 degrees Celsius (60.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 709 mm (27.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2598 hours.
- If Mexico City were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 904.8 kms (562.3 miles) N
- Monterrey, Mexico - 706.2 kms (438.8 miles) N
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 859.4 kms (534.1 miles) WNW
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) NW
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) NW
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 456.4 kms (283.6 miles) WNW
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) W
- Acapulco, Mexico - 300.7 kms (186.9 miles) SSW
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 963.8 kms (598.9 miles) N
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 947.2 kms (588.6 miles) N
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 746.9 kms (464.1 miles) NNE
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 340.8 kms (211.8 miles) NNE
- Veracruz, Mexico - 321.3 kms (199.7 miles) E
- Comitan, Mexico - 825.8 kms (513.2 miles) ESE
- Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico - 556.8 kms (346 miles) SE