| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mexico City in May is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 57mm (2.2in) of liquid descends during an average of 14 days.
- In May the skies in Mexico City are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:46 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 13:01.
- There are approximately 5:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mexico City May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mexico City, Mexico
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mexico City:
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 904.8 kms (562.3 miles) N
- Monterrey, Mexico - 706.2 kms (438.8 miles) N
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 859.4 kms (534.1 miles) WNW
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) NW
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) NW
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 456.4 kms (283.6 miles) WNW
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) W
- Acapulco, Mexico - 300.7 kms (186.9 miles) SSW
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 963.8 kms (598.9 miles) N
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 947.2 kms (588.6 miles) N
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 746.9 kms (464.1 miles) NNE
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 340.8 kms (211.8 miles) NNE
- Veracruz, Mexico - 321.3 kms (199.7 miles) E
- Comitan, Mexico - 825.8 kms (513.2 miles) ESE
- Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico - 556.8 kms (346 miles) SE